Ventilated Facade System
Bonded Facade System
Features and Benefits
- Superior aesthetic and technical qualities.
- Operates utilising the "chimney" or "stack" effect, where rising hot air between the cavity and the building is replaced with incoming cool air in Summer. The reverse occurs in Winter, where insufficient heat to generate the convection retains a skin of warm air in the cavity.
- Lightweight structure - substructure carries less weight resulting in less wear and tear compared with other facade systems.
- Resistance to graffiti, acids and chemicals, scratches and staining.
- Can withstand harsh conditions including severe exposure to the sun, wind, rain and frost. Also suitable for marine environments.
- A mesh backing on the tiles prevents shattering in the event of a breakage. Tiles can be easily replaced.
- Reduces the need for internal heating and cooling systems with energy savings of up to 30% compared with conventional cladding systems.
- The entire facade can be easily changed to update the look of a building or space. Existing tiles can then be reused or recycled.
- Choice of any colour and format of STON-KER range of tiles from Porcelanosa and Venis.
- All projects are measured up in the factory, ensuring accurate allocation of components.
- Technical information available on request.
View this innovative tile solution on the Earp Bros. Youtube channel.