Porcelanosa Grupo has developed an innovative ceramic product in which the tile body has the same technical and aesthetic characteristics as the surface. The most technical porcelain on the market, STON-KER collection is the perfect combination of a high performance flooring and cladding material, which is capable of withstanding the harshest of conditions, and a careful design practice with a superb sense of decoration.
Features and Benefits
- Can withstand extremely heavy pedestrian traffic - suitable for shopping centres, hotels, restaurants, car showrooms, large office spaces, hospitals, sporting facilities and residential applications, with a lifecycle of 25 years or more, depending on the application.
- Extremely low porosity - suitable for wet areas and exposure to harsh conditions.
- High stain and scratch resistance - easy to clean.
- Graffiti resistant.
- High acid and chemical resistance.
- UV resistant - unaffected by solar radiation.
- Fully fire retardant with non-combustible properties that prevent fire from spreading.
- Can be used in conjunction with underfloor heating.
- Non-repetitive print creates an authentic look.
- A non slump adhesive is recommended for all rectified tiles.
- Manufactured in an environmentally friendly factory, with the highest quality raw materials, processes and finishes.
- Slip resistant finishes available in most colours and formats.
- STON-KER range available as raised access flooring and facade systems.
For more innovative tile solutions, have a look at the Earp Bros Youtube channel.